Digidesign X-Form 7.4
Old versionsSee all
X-Form™ represents the pinnacle of time compression/expansion and pitch-shifting technology. Available for all Pro Tools® and Avid DNA™ systems, this high-quality AudioSuite™ plug-in delivers professional time stretching and formant-correct pitch shifting with professional results, even at extreme settings. X-Form is ideal for music production, sound design, post production, or any other application that requires natural-sounding time stretch and pitch shift processing.
The Right Tools
To help give you the best results with a wide variety of source material, X-Form provides a choice of two time-stretching/pitch-shifting algorithms. The Polyphonic algorithm is ideal for use on complex audio files, such as chords or an entire stereo mix. This algorithm is truly “best in breed,” and when used with the Transient Sensitivity control, it allows you to compress or stretch drum loops and other percussive material without losing crucial attack transients. When working with solo instruments or vocals, choose the Monophonic algorithm. Of course, experimenting with both algorithms is the key to obtaining the perfect effect.
- Professional, flexible time stretching and formant-correct pitch shifting for monophonic and polyphonic audio material
- Minimal controls for simplified workflow and professional results
- Easy-to-read display fields for viewing audio region start and stop times for both processed and unprocessed files in multiple timebase formats
- Pro Tools TCE Trim tool support for increased time stretching/pitch shifting workflow efficiency*
- Multichannel and multi-input phase-coherent processing
- Professional time compression/expansion with 12.5- to 800-percent range for processing a file from 1/8 to 8x its original duration
- Professional pitch shifting from three octaves below to three octaves above the original pitch
- AudioSuite file-based processing; supports Pro Tools|HD®, Pro Tools LE™, Pro Tools M-Powered™, and Avid DNA™ systems
- An Avid-qualified Pro Tools|HD, Pro Tools LE, or Pro Tools M-Powered system running Pro Tools 7.0 or higher software, OR
- A qualified Avid Xpress®, Avid Xpress DV, or Avid DNA system (AudioSuite only)
- iLok USB Smart Key (sold separately), Internet access, and a free ilok.com account